Delicious Chicken Tikka Recipe
We all love to eat Chicken Tikka or Beef Tikka. We run to restaurants for beef or chicken skewers. Today this delicacy is also sold openly on the streets. But it is very easy to make delicious chicken tikka or beef tikka at home.
So know how to make Chicken Tikka Kebab at home
• Boneless Chicken Cubes – 2 kg
• Ginger paste – 3 tbsp
• Garlic paste – 3 tbsp
• Dry chili – 3-4 t
• Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
• Lemon juice – 4 tbsp
• Sour yogurt – 1.5 cups
• Salt – in moderation
• Coriander leaves – 1.5 cups
• Diced tomatoes – 1 cup
• Chopped big onion – 1
• Shik or Saslik Kathi
Method of preparation :
1) First mix all the spices in a bowl. After mixing, make a mixture with coriander leaves and tamarind.
2) Marinate the ground beef in the mixture and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3) Now place the marinated chicken on the shik or saslik sticks first, followed by the chopped tomatoes and onions. You can cook this kebab in two ways, in the oven or in the oven.
4) If you want to bake it, brush some oil or ghee on a grill pan and place shik or saslik pieces on it and return to low heat and sear well on both sides.
5) If you want to make it in the oven, you must first preheat the oven to 200 degrees. When hot, fry with shik or sasalik sticks until all sides are soft and golden.
6) Finally garnish with lime juice and coriander leaves and serve hot with naan roti, paratha or salad.